Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jewish may be the new red-colored

Ryan Kavanaugh The Anti-Defamation League honored Ryan Kavanaugh March. 11 in the Beverly Hilton. Co-emcee Ben Silverman, Boss and founding father of Electus, ribbed the guy from the evening. "It is all about Ryan. Clearly it certainly is about Ryan, but tonight particularly," he quipped. Though he was fighting temperature, Kavanaugh very asserted his Jewish heritage because he recognized ADL's entertainment industry award. "Usually person standing this is a Jew. I usually obtain the question -- Ryan Kavanaugh, red-colored hair -- but I am here once more to make sure you I am Jewish on sides," he stated. "And until my mother confesses she'd an affair using the milkman or even the postman I'll stay Jewish on sides." :- Shelby Hill Contact Variety Staff at news@variety.com

No comments:

Post a Comment