Saturday, June 18, 2011

Does anyone know who sings this song?

Okay, i watched a movie called Bloodknot. It was released in 1995. In
the beginning of the movie during the opening credits, a song is
playing. I copied down some lyrics

So why don't you stay... One night could last forever
you, and me together so why don't you stay... Come lay down beside me
under all lovers rule. Let the night winds whisper to us.
We'll be as one very soon... So why don't you stay?
We'll make this night a long one. This love will be a strong one.
So why don't you stay? The night could last forever. You and me
together
So why don't you stay. (from here it goes into about a 30 second
guitar solo)
It could be so easy. For me to stay and love you. I've been waiting
for so long. So why don't you stay...

It is a man singing, it sounds like a B-Band type song,

It is NOT surgarland (people i ask always say that, it is NOT)

It is not kelly clarkson (people also mention that)

It is prob a song from 70's or early 80's MAYBE even earlier, i can't
tell..
Does anyone out there know?

No comments:

Post a Comment