Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm paranoid about my cello...?

I'm a senior, I graduated like 3 weeks ago (seniors at our school get
to stop coming to school earlier) and tomorrow's the last day of
school for everyone else (freshman, sophomores, juniors). I going to
school to pick up my cello tomorrow but my mom was screaming at me
that if the cello is lost, I'm screwed. I've left my cello at school
for certain periods of time before. I know I should have taken it home
earlier but with graduation and everything I guess it wasn't my main
priority. I'm just really paranoid now that it's lost and the only way
it can be lost is if someone took it? Am I just ridiculous for
thinking such a thing or do you think it's possible? Help please. I
can't sit down without worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment